Saturday 24 August 2013

Gorgeous Saturday Morning

http://justindouellette.wordpress.com/

So proud of my Son and proud to be his Mother

It's gorgeous these days so I have been out and about all week with friends
visiting and catching up...................

I have been going for walks around our neighborhood and getting to know more and more people.

Lovely gorgeous days.

My Sister calls me every Saturday morning and we have wonderful visits on the phone.
We get together quite often too.

What have you been up to this week?

☆¸.•´¯`•.¸☆..✫...(⁀‵⁀,)
"The purpose of our lives is to give birth
to the best which is within us
~Marianne Williamson


A very happy birthday to my beautiful friend Lisa.

I love you Lisa wishing you all the very best indeed.


 
Welcome to the world Riley
and congratulations to you all
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Sounds like you have had a lovely week.
    Wishing you a happy weekend
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete