Wednesday 7 August 2013

Happy Wednesday Everyone

♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥
Let no one ever come to you 
without leaving better and happier.
~ Mother Teresa ~


A sweet little hummingbird visited our balcony yesterday.

Although it is late in the season I must get a hummingbird feeder.

I miss them from my old home but now have visitors here


Nature is truly divine.



"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
~Thomas Erskine

Grateful for all my blessings which always of course includes all of you.

Having orchid tea sent to me by my Son and his wife and Logan

Beautiful Osullac tea

Jeju Orchid







I absolutetly loved this book

thank you dear Wendy for recommending it to me.

I have ordered one of her Valentine's series from the library.

A great author indeed.

"Gratitude is our ability to see the grace of God,
morning by morning, no matter what else greets
us in the course of the day." 

~ Craig Barnes


The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. ~Chinese Proverb


“My mother was taught the ch'an concept of happiness, which was to find satisfaction in small things. I was taught to appreciate the fresh air in the morning, the colour of leaves turning red in autumn and the water's smoothness when I soaked my hands in the basin.” ~Anchee Min


As read on the beautiful blog Musings


The people that are there for you on your darkest nights are the ones worth spending your brightest days with 

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment