Wednesday 22 May 2013

Have a nice day


Have a nice day .... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ˚❀‿❀˚


To those I may have wronged
I ask for forgiveness
To those I may have helped
I wish I did more

To those I neglected
to help
I ask for understanding
To those who helped me
I sincerely thank you so very very much.


“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration,


motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” 


~Bo Bennett


❥Wishing you 






a soul inspiring day, 


 ♥.¸¸.•´¯`»✿


Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a giant tree, in the midst of them all.

Buddha ♥




'All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.' ~ Anatole France .

I love these old vintage photographs of Budapest

By having good memories on every place you just visit, 
you are building paradise in your own heart and your life.” 

― Toba Beta



In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.” 

― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby


Everything was chocolate ice cream and kisses and wind.” 

― Francesca Lia Block, The Hanged Man


"It's easy to get lost in endless speculation.
So today, release the need to know 
why things happen as they do. 
Instead, ask for the insight 
to recognize what you're meant to learn."•.¸¸.?´¯`•.¸¸.? 
~Caroline Myss~



No comments:

Post a Comment