Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
häppÿ möthër's däÿ Much love and many blessings


Happy Mother's Day Mom! I couldn't have  asked for a better upbringing  Hope you have a wonderful day!
What my Son wrote for me and the picture he posted of us on Facebook.
I love you Son shine and am so proud to be your Mother and so happy to be a Grandmother to Logan
and a Mother of the heart to Ahram.  I love you all so very very much indeed and miss you all more than words can ever say♥





You are the SON shine of my life
I love you so very much
My greatest joy in life is my family
They are my absolute treasures

No one will ever know the strength of my love for you 
After all you are the only one that knows what my heart sounds
like from the inside♥

☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾
(¯`´♥(¯`´♥.¸________ღ☆ღ_________ ¸.♥´´¯)♥´´¯)
☆ ▓▒░ ☆♥☆♥ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ♥☆♥☆░▒▓☆
(_¸.♥(_¸.♥´´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ღ☆ღ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `´♥.¸_)♥.¸_)
☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾


Me visiting my Son in his classroom in Seoul
May 2007

"Happy Mother's Day"

"If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are
likely to go where a prayer has not already been."

~ Robert Brault

Dancing to All you Need is Love at their Canadian Reception
here in Windsor, Ontario
July 2011


(¯`✻´¯) 

`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ
Mama was my greatest teacher, 
a teacher of compassion, 
love and fearlessness. 
If love is sweet as a flower, 
then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
~Stevie Wonder~




Hugging my Son on his wedding day in Seoul
September  18th 2010

☆¸.•´¯`•.¸☆..✫...(⁀‵⁀,)
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.






Though miles may lie between us 
We are never far apart
For love does not count miles
it is measured in the heart♥

Distance is just a test to see how far love travels

♥¸.•*""*•.¸¸
"♥(✿◠‿◠)˙·٠•●
ƸӜƷ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.. ƸӜƷ☆`*.❉´´¯`•.¸¸.☆ 
“The most sophisticated people I know
inside they are all children.” 
~Jim Henson~

To my precious Mom in Heaven and my Earth Mom
My Grandmother here on Earth I love you more than
words can ever say.

To the beautiful ladies I call Mom and Grandma both raised me with so much love and I could never have asked to be raised with more love and kindness and genuine feelings of being adored and treasured by you both. I miss you Mom more than words can ever say and Grandma we all love you so very much. Happy Mother's Day with love and gratitude and a million memories shared



Mother and Daughter
Nurtured by time, through the highs and the lows
The love which is theirs ever deepens and grows
And both turn more patient as days become years
Growing older and wiser through gladness and tears
They cling to each other in times of despair
Taking comfort in knowing that the other one's there
Providing support with a look or a touch
It's the littlest things that to them mean so much
Deeply concerned with the ones they hold dear
They mark birthdaydays and holidays
All through the year
Building family traditions each step of the way
Sharing good news and bad as they go day to day
They're a Mother and daughter and right from the start
They were "forever joined" in a place of the heart.
And a lifetime of love they willingly give
You'll enhance and sustain them as long as they live.
As read on Facebook and could not read the authors name




MORE THAN A MOTHER

When God set the world in place,
when He hung the stars up in space,
when He made the land and the sea,
then He made you and me.

He sat back and saw all that was good,
He saw things to be as they should.
Just one more blessing He had in store;
He created a mother, but whatever for?

He knew a mother would have a special place
to shine His reflection on her child's face.
A mother will walk the extra mile
just to see her children smile.
She'll work her fingers to the bone
to make a house into a home.

A mother is there to teach and guide,
a mother will stay right by your side.
She'll be there through your pain and strife,
she'll stay constant in your life.

A mother will lend a helping hand
until you have the strength to stand.
She'll pick you up when you are down,
when you need a friend she'll stick around.

A mother is one who listens well,
will keep her word; will never tell.

A mother never pokes or pries
but stands quietly by your side,
giving you the strength you need,
encouraging you to succeed.

A mother is one who can be strong
when you need someone to lean on.

You're more than a mother to me;
a reflection of Him in your face I see,
a love that knows no boundaries.

I'm glad that you chose to be
all this and more to me.
You share a love that knows no end,
you're more than my mother,
you are my friend.

~By Kari Keshmiry~







“I BELIEVE THIS. WHEN WE MEET THOSE WE FALL IN LOVE WITH, THERE IS AN ASPECT OF OUR SPIRIT THAT IS HISTORIAN, A BIT OF A PEDANT WHO REMINISCES OR REMEMBERS A MEETING WHEN THE OTHER HAS PASSED BY INNOCENTLY…BUT ALL PARTS OF THE BODY MUST BE READY FOR THE OTHER, ALL ATOMS MUST JUMP IN ONE DIRECTION FOR DESIRE TO OCCUR.” —MICHAEL ONDAATJE 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jeanne,

    Such a beautiful post and photos of you and your dear family.
    Love everything you share

    Happy Mothers day
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and hugs and smiles across the miles..............
    Love and hugs

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete