Wednesday 8 May 2013

Happy Parents Day in Korea


“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein

It's parents day in Korea and Ahram received my Mother's day gift to her on Parents day

What Ahram wrote:

Happy Parents' Day to the best Mom and Dad ever! And I've got my first mother's day present from my wonderful mother-in-law on Parents' day in Korea. ♥


Justin and Ahram and Logan in Shanghai china May  2013

Logan had his first jet plane ride to China....................




They went to visit Ahram's sister and her husband





Justin onstage in an act in China
Amazing indeed
Bravo my Son Bravo










“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” 
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day


“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” 
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day


Special delivery a bundle of love



“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” 
― Mitch Albom, For One More Day






























Oh Logan love you melt my heart and you are my eternal spring time.
I love you so very very much indeed

Each day is an entirely new creation - Enjoy it!

 Ahram's Sister with Logan

Ahram Justin and Logan thanks a latte for taking me around the world
with all of you and for always loving me so well and posting lots and lots of pictures
for me.
Love and hugs to you all
Though miles may lie between us
We are never far apart
For love does not count miles
It is measured in the heart♥


God bless... ⊰✿
Have a wonderful Wednesday.


'What was the whole wide world but a place for people to yearn for their heart's impossible desires, for those desires to become entrenched in defiance of logic, plausibility, and even the passage of time, as eternal as polished marble.' ~ Richard Russo 'Empire Falls' 


No comments:

Post a Comment