Tuesday 7 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh
Happy Mother's Day to all those celebrating this weekend.  The best jewels a Mother can have are the arms of her children wrapped around her in love.  


Happy First Mother's Day to my darling daughter of the heart Ahram.  I love you so very much indeed.  Mom X0X0





To My Grandmother on Mother's Day

Grandma 
To have someone in your life who holds your history in her hands,
who keeps you grounded, and who reminds you  of what's really important in this world...........that is to be given a priceless gift.
Grandma you've give me so much through the years
wonderful memories, laughter and stories I'll never forget.
But most of all, you've given me a beautiful example of how to live and love in deep and meaningful ways.
You've blessed my life
You bless us all.
Happy Mother's Day.

(from a Hallmark card I gave her)

I love you with all my heart Grandmother you are another Mother to me.

Be with the one who…. Loves to see you smile and promises to make you laugh and giggle… The one Who supports you in life but keeps your feet on the ground… Who lives to make you happy every day… Who will love you until the end of time…. Then when you find your true love… ღ¸.♥´´¯`♥ .

.ღ¸.♥´´¯`♥.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.


No comments:

Post a Comment