Wednesday 19 December 2012

New Christmas Pajamas

ℒaugh as much as you breathe,
ℒℴ℣ℇ as long as you ℒive.
❀• . • . •° •• ° •.❤. .·**·.¸
(¯`·.¸*❤*¸.·´¯) . •❀

It is a yearly tradition among many others that I always purchase new Christmas pajamas.

I looked all over for blue ones but no luck





I always have my blue purse,
blue sparkling barrette in my hair
and blue sparkling star earrings
to honor our sweet love Logan 
on his first Christmas and always.


What are some of your yearly Christmas  traditions?

Love and hugs
Jeanne

For me,
nothing has ever taken precedence
over being a mother
and having a family
and a home
~Jessica Lange~



If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy wtihin your heart, then in living I have made my mark.Thomas L. Odem Jr.


°*”˜˜”*°•✫ ♥ ✫•°*”˜˜”*°•


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu



Remember this December that
LOVE weighs more than gold.
~ Josephine D. Bacon




No comments:

Post a Comment