Sunday 23 December 2012

Happy Soulful Sunday





What a wonderful way to start our Sunday with a skype date with my Son and his Wife and their son in Seoul.  Logan was crawling for us and playing and looking as sweet as ever as were my Son and his lovely wife.

We love you all so very much indeed♥♥
Have a Soulful Sunday

Update from Sarah:


I've been home a week and it has been a whirlwind of emotions. I have begin rehab at an amazing place and I leave feeling strong. Then I get home and see everything I once did with legs and I fall apart. I could not have done this without my two rocks Sean  and Kristina ... Love you both and I'm so happy to be home for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Sweet photo of Logan and fancy him crawling already!
    Isn't skype a wonderful service.
    Merry Christmas and may it be filled with much love, joy and happiness. Thanks for your friendship.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love and many blessings to you and yours my lovely friend.
    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete