As seen on this fabulous blog
5 Reasons to Laugh
1. Laughter boosts your immune system. According to some studies, laughter helps to boost your immune system and may even increase the number of cancer-killing cells in your body. Doing something that feels good and is good for you? Sounds like a good idea to me!
2. Laughter release endorphins. And speaking of feeling good... when you laugh, you trigger a release of endorphins (those feel-good chemicals). These chemicals are the reason that you feel so happy when you laugh. The more you laugh, the better you'll feel so do it as often as you can!
3. Laughter helps us connect with others. Think about how you feel when you're laughing with someone. You feel connected, right? Even if you don't know the person well, you feel bonded with him or her. Forming connections has a positive impact on our lives -- and laughter is a great way to connect!
4. Laughter protects your heart. Apparently laughing has some healthy heart benefits. Laughing can lead to improved blood flow and cut down on high blood pressure. Heart troubles are unfortunately pretty common -- which is why we should all start laughing more often to ward them off.
5. Laughter keeps us present. When you're laughing, you're focused on whatever is funny in that moment. You're not worried about the past or the future. You're in the now. Though you might not realize it, laughter really is one of the best ways to stay present.
These are just a few of the many reasons it benefits us to laugh. Laughter offers us a break from the hard parts of life. Laughter offers us a chance to escape, even for a few moments, from the past and the future. Laughter allows us to really be in the moment. No matter how badly you feel, how broken your heart is, how tough things seem, laughter has the ability to pick you up, to bring you a respite from unhappiness. It really is the best medicine. Below are a few of laugh-inducing links.
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas....................
Love and laughter are always the very best medicine.
Kim and Drew are engaged.
He proposed to her on Christmas night
on Maroochydore Beach in Australia
ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.The world is full of vibrant color.
Don’t let it lose an ounce of its luster.
Assume this day is going to be good, and it will.
God made it so. ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.
; "Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."