Monday 22 February 2016

Pure Joy


Logan you bring me so much joy and happiness
I love you my sweet Prince

The piece of gold that travels through my soul
My pride, my joy my beautiful boy
My grandson

Almost spring my sweet loves

I love love love this song



Music to me is a healing balm




“Believe that problems do have answers. Believe that they can be overcome. Believe that they can be handled. And finally, believe that you can solve them.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale


"Part of the adventure in life is not always knowing what's going to happen next, and the next part may be grander than your original plan. The key to enjoying the journey is being open to the unknown."
~Kristine Carlson




If you have the power to make someone happy, do it! The world needs more of that.


“The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.” 
~Louisa May Alcott~


It is an honour for me to be part of your day.
And a privilege to have you as part of mine.
Thank you.

Embrace your bliss it is the key to happiness





*╰╮. ≀ .╭╯ ☽
. ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣
. ☾ ╭╯˙≀˙╰╮*Hummingbird* Cannot wait to fill my hummingbird feeders again later this spring


Anxious to get a pot of pansies on the patio and bunches of pussy willows

Can you tell I am more than ready for spring?

"Joy does not simply 
happen to us. 
We have to choose joy and 
keep choosing it every day."
~ Henri Nouwen ~




No comments:

Post a Comment