Monday 29 February 2016

Happy Leap Day

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/leap-year-specials_us_56cfd693e4b03260bf765a24



Always have a leap of faith
and enjoy this February 29th




Me already watching out for my loved ones
from Asia coming for a visit this summer
Over the moon with joy
It all begins and ends with family

 Logan I will be so thrilled to once again have our joyous times together with you and your parents on your visit to Canada this summer. And let the celebrations begin. I cannot wait















Enjoy your day my darlings

Embrace your bliss it is the key to happiness♥


2 comments:

  1. Happy March dear friend and I was so happy to hear that your dear family are coming for a visit in the summer -
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too darling one over the moon with excitement
    Love you
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete