Friday 5 February 2016

Flowers are food for our souls

There fell a silvery-silken veil of light,
With quietude, and sultriness, and slumber,
Upon the upturned faces of a thousand
Roses that grew in an enchanted garden...
~ E.A. Poe


Flowers in Bali 
Photograph taken by my Son on his honeymoon

Fresh flowers are always in our condo


Fresh flowers or fresh garland ever present

I love pink flowers
these were sent to me recently

My dear friend Matthew made for me this
everlasting wreath in memory of my beloved
Grandmother
It is on our condo door





None of these photographs of flowers were taken by
me but I love them just the same
Some came from Pinterest
but most from many sites from Facebook
thank you 



















Chinese symbol for love

Have a gorgeous Friday Darlings


No comments:

Post a Comment