Thursday 25 February 2016

A snow day

Sora was born on Valentine's day 
Great Grandchild to lovely Aunt Shirley and Garry
Congratulations to you all

Sweetheart born on Valentines Day! Proud parents Marina and Chris and proud grandparents Dave and Janice proud great grandparents Garry and Shirley. Congratulations Chris and Marina! and everyone





I love chocolate brown and black



New crane origami boxes made for me 
by a dear friend
same one who made all the crane origami
treasures below with special bells
from temples in Seoul


Spring tulips against the contrast of snow today
Good day for binge watching the show
Billions



The tulips were drooping so I cut all the leaves off each 
stem it seems to help


3 stars for my golden trio


Sparkle and shine no matter what


ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.
If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly,
our whole world would change.
I need my spring therapy more than ever


The view from our balcony early this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpfOSQ0DUHs



Red she said


If - A poem by Rose Fyleman
IF I were a bird with a dear little nest
I should always be going for flights,
I'd fly to the North and the South and the West
And see all the wonderful sights.
I'd perch on the point of the very tall spires,
And race with the insects and bees,
And there would be parties on telegraph wires,
And school at the top of the trees.
If I were a fairy and lived in a flower,
What fun, oh, what fun it would be !
I'm certain I never should sleep for an hour,
And I'd always have honey for tea ;
And never a stocking or shoe would I wear,
Nor ever a hat on my head,
And no one would tell me to tidy my hair,
And no one would send me to bed.
If I were a duchess in satin and pearls,
I'd curtsey like this and like this ;
I'd graciously smile at the lords and the earls,
And give them my fingers to kiss.
And mother should dress all in silver and pink,
And daddy in silver and green,
And off we should go in a coach, only think,
To live with the King and the Queen!

Beautiful poem introduced to me by my dear friend Shelley today on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment