Thursday 25 June 2015

Flower Power



❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

"Have a heart that never hardens, 
and a temper that never tires, 
and a touch that never hurts."
~ Charles Dickens ~


My gardenia plant and celosia

My fabulous brother in law Pat
made me this Island Splash (name of paint for this planter)
Planter designed from my original one from my former home
but his one is a smaller version.
My sister put a red geranium in it.
Thanks for the love  Pat and Debbie



Fresh basil fuschia plant and straw flowers and jasmine
and the hummingbird feeder I can never keep filled quite enough
as they love it so much

Where I go to get library books near our condo

Flowers forever make me happy and I am always burning
my Island getaway candle





Have a fabulous day 
in every way

“Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.” -Eckhart Tolle


❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
"The very strength that protects the
heart from injury is the strength that
prevents the heart from enlarging to 
its intended greatness within. The
song of the voice is sweet, but the song
of the heart is the pure voice of heaven."
~ Kahlil Gibran ~




My sweet friend Matthew down the hall made this
beautiful flower arrangement for me.
I love it Bamboo black stone and a gorgeous flower
Each tenant in our building is an absolute angel

Beautiful flower arrangement from my sweet friend
Matthew






The Gardner. "The garden is a love song, a duet between a human being and Mother Nature". --J. Cox.



No comments:

Post a Comment