Sunday 17 May 2015

Soulful Sunday

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ Home is where your heart finds peace.


  Anyone who knew my father, also knew that he was a die hard Zeppelin fan. Heck, I was raised on it. I remember practising karate to 'Good Times, Bad Times' and being ever so inquisitive about the lyrics to 'The Lemon Song' at a very young age. If there's one material possession that my father owned that still holds deep sentimental value, it's this one. Thanks to a framer in China (and the people who stored it over the years) it is now, looking better than ever. If memory serves me correctly, it's been almost 23 years since you've passed on and I truly hope you have found the Stairway to your Heaven. Love, your son 
wink emoticon — with Lora PlackmanJeanne CaronTaren Beth EidCheryl DaviesDane PlackmanMori Anna Kimmel and Yannick Adam.

What Justin posted on Facebook today about the famous Led Zeppelin painting done for Robbie and I by our dear friend Reinhold Plackman.  Now the painting hangs proudly in China




We had many good times together in our home on Arlington
Mom peeking around the corner in this photograph

What Reinhold's wife wrote to Justin
Justin, I just showed this to Reinhold, and he said, "My painting's in China- I'm speechless- what an honour. Robbie was a good friend, and I miss him. He was a great dart partner

The memory of this painting lives on forever in our hearts and every memory shared


Justin had it reframed in China and now it hangs proudly in his own home



and now the end of an era




I will miss all the drama of Betty and Don
and all the segments of Mad Men
Thanks for the memories
“Advertising is based on one thing: happiness.” – Don


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU

Would love a Mad Men soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JUqwwjgLAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKs6TknnU8


Love this song
Thanks Suzanne Griffiths for this link

No comments:

Post a Comment