Thursday 21 May 2015

Largest Disney Store opens up in Shanghai

The world’s largest Disney store opened its doors to the public in Shanghai on May 20. More than 2,000 kinds of merchandise, more than 99% of which can only be found at Disney store around the world, can be purchased there. (Photos: Tang Yanjun/Chinanews.com)






All from Trending in China posting on Facebook
Thank you 

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/21/investing/china-hanergy-stock-plunge/index.html?sr=fb052115richestman9aStoryLink
China's richest man lost 15 billion in one hour



Fascinating words from Marlon Brando:
"I always had a tender spot for frail women--emotionally frail women--who wandered about, always looking surprised. These women reminded me of my mother, and so I felt compelled to look after them. I felt tender toward them, in a way I didn't toward others. Then I began to feel tender toward all people who looked a little frail and a little lost. And then I reached an age when everyone--I mean everyone--looked a little frail and a little lost, and then I was able to feel tender--to feel some love and respect--toward all people. The flawed, wonderful person who was my mother is, I guess, inside all people, and so we need to be tender toward all people. It is good for them and it is good for us. It should not have taken me this long to feel this way."
--Marlon Brando/Interview with James Grissom/1990/


The Yeojwacheon Stream (여좌천) area is well known as one of Jinhae’s best spots for viewing the famous cherry flower blossoms. It is also the location of the bridge where the two leading characters (Gwanu and Chaewon) of ‘Romance’, MBC’s TV series, first met as tourists who came to Jinhae to watch the Naval Port Festival. After the episode was aired, the bridge instantly became popular and widely known as the ‘Romance Bridge’. Each April the whole city of Jinhae is filled with cherry blossoms, but the Yeojwa Stream area has the most beautiful cherry blossom which makes it a prime tourist attraction.


Visit Yeojwacheon Stream (Cherry Blossom Road) (여좌천-벚꽃명소).
photo:credits to the owner
안녕 ˚•. • [ma-rie]

No comments:

Post a Comment