Saturday 9 May 2015

Happy Mother's day Weekend

His Mom Served Burnt toast , but he was shocked when his Dad said this.
“When I was about eight or nine, my mom burnt some toast .
One night that stood out in my mind is when she had made dinner for us after a very long and rough day at work, She placed a plate of jam and extremely burned toast in front of my dad. Not slightly burnt but completely blackened toast.
I was just waiting to see if anyone noticed the burnt toast and say anything. But Dad just ate his toast and asked me if I did my homework and how my day was. I don’t remember what I told him that night, but I do remember hearing my mom apologizing to dad for burning the toast. And I’ll never forget what he said:
“Sweetie, I love burned toast.”
Later that night, I went to tell my dad good night and ask him if he really liked his toast burned. He put his arm on my shoulder and said,
“Your ‪#‎momma‬ put in a very long day at work today and she was very tired. And besides, A burnt toast never hurts anyone but you know what does? Harsh words!”
The he continued to say “You know, life is full of imperfect things and imperfect people I’m not the best at hardly anything, and I forget ‪#‎birthdays‬ and ‪#‎anniversaries‬ just like every other human. What I’ve learned over the years, is that ‪#‎learning‬ to accept each others faults and choosing to celebrate each other’s differences, is one of the most important keys for creating a ‪#‎healthy‬, growing, and lasting ‪#‎relationship‬. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. ‪#‎Love‬ the people who treat you right and have ‪#‎compassion‬ for the ones who don’t.”
Enjoy Life Now.



Enjoy this beautiful Mother's day weekend.............



Life is...so much better when we can touch someone else's heart with some LOVE! Let no day go by without showing LOVE to others.


When the Queen is happy all is well in the Kingdom I hope you all have a fabulous Mother's day weekend





I believe in love at first sight as I am a Mother and a Grandmother








If you are lucky enough to still have your beloved Mother with you
treasure and adore her




.(¯`v´¯),
(_»@«_) ԋαρρყ ɱσƚԋҽɾ´ʂ ԃαყ
.(_..^._)•.,,.•´¯`•.,,.¬•´¯`•.,,.•´¯`•.
`•.,,.•´¯` •.,,.•´¯`•.,,.•´¯`•.,,(¯`v´¯),
:::::::::: To all Mothers!::::::::(_»@«_)
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²¬(_ ..^._)´
✿´¯(_¸.¤ ¤´¯) ¤(_¸.¤ ¤´¯) ¤(_¸.✿
Mothers are the place where love
Emerges from the earth,
And happiness rings out like bells
In honor of our birth.
Mothers are the sun that lights
For life our inner sky,
So we may know that we are loved
And need not question why.
Mothers are the moon that shines
Upon our black despair,
So even when we weep, we know
That someone's always there.
Whatever fear, or stress, or pain
Might them to anger move,
We know that underneath the storm
We have, always, their love.


✿⊱♡⊱✿ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ✿⊱♡⊱✿


I love these colours and this style
I wish I had an entire wardrobe like this

☆.´ `. ღ ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣
(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏)  SATURDAY 
( , , )( , , )  BLESSINGS 🌼
¯**´¯**´¯ ♡Have a Wonderful Weekend♡
═════════ღ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣ღ════════
.

The most beautiful jewels around a Mother's neck are the arms of her children

3 comments:

  1. beautiful post, jeanne!!!
    burnt toast is preferred cuisine to harsh words. indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers day to you dear Jeanne - love the sweet burnt toast and we can all learn a lot from that.
    Your Mother was very beautiful and your family photos lovely. It is times like today when we miss our nearest and dearest.
    Sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs and much love to you both
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete