Tuesday 5 May 2015

For those celebrating Children's Day

"One Hundred Years From Now"

One hundred years from now
It won't matter
What kind of car I drove
What kind of house I lived in
How much money I had in the bank
Nor what my cloths looked like
BUT
The world may be a little better
Because, I was important
In the life of a child.
Happy Children's Day Logan
have fun celebrating with your parents

What Ahram wrote me}  Logan had such a great day yesterday, and he said, "Mommy! I like happy children's day!" hahaha"
Lucky little boy indeed


Today is National Teacher Appreciation Day

A big thank you to all of you do dedicated in  your profession
you are creating a future for the next generations to come


Illustration courtesy of Debbie Mumm



We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
~ Thornton Wilder ~
 Author: (excerpt from "Within My Power" by Forest Witcraft)


It's Children's Day in Korea today!! 
"A child's smile is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day."

It's children's day in Koreaand everyday we all celebrate our children








2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Sweet post and love the adorable photo of Logan.
    Hope you are enjoying the week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete