Wednesday 4 June 2014

Time began in a garden

⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ *´¯`.¸¸. ƸӜƷ
⋰ ⋮ ⋱
✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
╬═╬╬═=╬╬═╬╬═╬╬═=╬╬═╬
"For me, gardening is a form of
prayer. Most people have an
awareness of life and death, but
few have an an awareness
of life, death, and life again.
Gardeners do though.
Bulbs come up every spring. Then
in winter, it looks like there’s nothing
there, no hope for life ever again. Then,
Hallelujah! Next spring they’re back
even fuller.
Perennials - same thing. Annuals have
a slightly different lesson. Annuals really
do die, but they broadcast seeds before
they go. Where there was only one Calendula
the year before, there will be ten this year,
and one day, they will fill every empty space
in your garden. Annuals are a lesson in the
difference one living thing, plant or person,
can make, and how their presence resonates
long after they’re gone. There again, the
effects are not immediate.
There is always the winter. And when you
consider the garden as a whole, well, winter
is a time to reflect, a time to dream. It gives
you time to ask the big questions…
Gardening is an affirmation of divine timing.
Some years, in early spring, my enthusiasm
takes an ugly turn, and I seemingly believe
I can make spring happen earlier than it
normally would, if I just work hard enough,
if I till enough, compost enough, harden
off seedlings earlier than I normally would.
In the end, I wind up with twelve flats of dead
seedlings. Then I direct seed a couple months
later, and with much less effort, everything
grows into the full glory it was destined to
encompass. To everything there is a season.
Amen."
~ Cailleach @wildhobbitjam.tumblr.com

As read on Facebook  



Garden of Morning Calm in Seoul South Korea



Photographs either from Pinterest or Facebook
Thank you 


“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could 

walk 

through my garden forever.” 



~Alfred Tennyson





Logan taking time to smell the roses of life


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-8eNNJh2Os

Beautiful

ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ϡ₡ღ.¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ϡ₡ღ
We can all be a little kinder, a little more 
generous, a little more thoughtful of one another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec4_R9PBulU

Samsara Soundtrack♥


Paul Barton, a 50-year-old British man has dragged a piano up a mountain in Thailand - so he could play Beethoven for blind elephants.


as seen on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment