Sunday 8 December 2013

Soulful Sunday


Beautiful creation by my dear friend Dani
Everything you create is pure  Magic.



★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛°_██_*˚°。°/♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°**˚°。°*。°*★
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°* ˚°*★
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°*
★*˚°。°*。°*。★ Merry Christmas from our hearts and home to yours! ★




“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
¸.•☆*´¨`☽


*°☆.♪♫ ..
.,-,*´`'*°☆“Winter came down to our home one night
/.( ..Quietly pirouetting in on silvery-toed slippers of snow¸.✫
\ { *.☆*.And we, we were children once again."✫˚¯`☆
`-`☆.¸¸.•´☆all the way to your door” ✫.¸`★
`☆´¸.✫.¸~ ~Bill Morgan, Jr

I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”


Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass





CHRISTMAS LOVE
- paraphrase of 1 Corinthians 13

If I decorate my house perfectly with plaid bows, strands of twinkling lights and shiny balls,
but do not show love to my family, I'm just another decorator.

If I slave away in the kitchen, baking dozens of Christmas cookies,
preparing gourmet meals and arranging a beautifully adorned table at mealtime,
but do not show love to my family, I'm just another cook.

If I work at the soup kitchen, carol in the nursing home and give all that I have to charity,
but do not show love to my family, it profits me nothing.

If I trim the spruce with shimmering angels and crocheted snowflakes,
attend a myriad of holiday parties and sing in the choir's cantata
but do not focus on Christ, I have missed the point.

Love stops the cooking to hug the child.
Love sets aside the decorating to kiss the spouse.
 Love is kind, though harried and tired.
Love doesn't envy another's home that has coordinated Christmas china  and table linens.
Love doesn't yell at the kids to get out of the way.
 Love doesn't give only to those who are able to give in return
 but rejoices in giving to those who can't.
 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails. Video games will break, pearl necklaces will be lost,
 golf clubs will rust, but giving the gift of LOVE will endure.

~ author unknown


As read on the fabulous blog
Mennonite Girls Can Cook
Link on the sidebar also


http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/



http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=MrqqD_Tsy4Q

Fabulous presentation


http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview.asp?cont=1&hdn=0&pv=3365923&path=98301

These cards are so beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment