Wednesday 4 December 2013

Happy Happy Joy Joy The best is yet to come!

News from my Son


IT'S OFFICIAL! My son and his family will be in Canada for next spring and early summer, Words from my Son:
  then off to our new home and journey in ... SHANGHAI!!! What a roller-coaster this fall has been with trying to juggle grad school, job search, leading my awesome grade 3 team, teaching my wonderful students, tutoring after hours, and still trying to be there for life's moments with my loving wife and beautiful baby boy. I'm so thankful to the special people who have been there for me and help me get here; mad love, you know who you are ;D !!!


This is the message I received this morning when I woke up.

2014 will be a very very very good year indeed.

To say I am thrilled and excited is an understatement

I am so happy for my son and his family
and I will get to meet Logan my little MAGIC miracle and eternal springtime and joy
and get to spend time with my Son and his wife.................I have always told people get out the shovel and fill up the holes (hole in my Soul) with him and his family so far away it is a challenge I must say.




The next City my son and his family will call home
next year
Shanghai China

these were a few pictures from their trip there this spring


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus

China Girl by David Bowie


"Awaken to the mystery of being here and enter the quiet immensity of your own presence. ✫´Have joy and peace in the temple of your senses. ✫´Receive encouragement when new frontiers beckon. ✫´Respond to the call of your gift and the courage to follow its path. ✫´Let the flame of anger free you of all falsity. ✫´May warmth of heart keep your presence aflame. ✫´May anxiety never linger about you. ✫´May your outer dignity mirror an inner dignity of soul. ✫´Take time to celebrate the quiet miracles that seek no attention. ✫´Be consoled in the secret symmetry of your soul. ✫´May you experience each day as a sacred gift woven around the heart of wonder."~John O'Donohue


ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.

The world is full of vibrant color. 

Don’t let it lose an ounce of its luster.

Assume this day is going to be good, and it will.

God made it so. ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.

~Max Lucado~



Live for the moments you cannot put into words


"Life is available only in the present moment." 
~Thích Nhất Hạnh




Shanghai dreams.........
sail away with me honey
what will be will be



http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/03/world/asia/pisa-education-study/index.html?sr=sharebar_facebook


His new school will be http://www.ssis-suzhou.net/explore/index.aspx

I truly think the secret is to be patient ! 






2014 will be a very very good year.
Thank you God


It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season - like all the other seasons - is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them...” 
― Lemony Snicket





I love Seoul and all of its people
Sweet and sensitive souls

This is one interesting fact I learned today about prices



This fruit basket in Seoul is $190.00 Yes that is correct........

Thanks Chris Holland for this information

and a special thank you to my sweet friend
Mi Young Yoo in Seoul
you and I always share special moments me early in the morning and you 
later in Seoul.
Thanks for always sharing your sweet friendship 
and for starting my day out with love and hugs and smiles
from across the miles.

Here's to bright beautiful beginnings in 2014
Cheers to you my sweet friend





Here's to you my sweet friend.
Much love and many blessings
and may all your life be blessed with the very best indeed.
It is a pleasure to call you my friend



⋱ ⋮ ⋰
.. ◯ ⋯ The little things in life are the big things after all
✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
thank you !

for your sweet smiles and hugs and notes in the morning
and for photographs and sweet words and kindness and love
they make my day in every way♥

╔══ღ═════╗
• ✿ღℓ σ √ ε ღ✿ܓ
• 
╚═════ღ══╝smilesssss:))))))Hugs
Life is a gift,and it offers us the privilege,
opportunity,and responsibility
to give something back by helping others
ourselves by becoming something more.  *”˜˜”*°•.



“Always show kindness and love to others. Your words might be filling the empty places in someone's heart.” 
― Mandy Hale





1 comment: