Monday 4 November 2013

~♥░H░A░V░E░♥░A░♥░B░E░A░U░T░I░F░U░L░♥░D░A░Y░♥~

~♥░H░A░V░E░♥░A░♥░B░E░A░U░T░I░F░U░L░♥░D░A░Y░♥~

Have a beautiful day in every way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0PHtypD0tk

"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen


The Dance of Life by Bryan Ferry


☆¨´`'*°☆.¸.☆¨´`'*°☆. "When something feels right, that means
(: ․☆´`'*¸.☆¨´`'*°☆.․:) it's right for you. Pay attention to your
☆.. ♥♥ HUGS ♥♥~ ¸☆ authentic feelings, and follow where
․ ․`'☆.¨´¸☆¨¸.¸.☆¨ they lead." ~ Ralph Marston



Ahram and Logan sharing fun times in Seoul






Sweet Dreams ...

´*。¨* ✫ ” ✫. ☽¨¯*。.☆¨*。¯`☆¸.✫˚¯`☆
。.´*。.☆¨¯Sprinkles of peace for´* ¨*. ☽
----- - -•*"*• a truly magical, restful evening!
----..(¯*( -.- )*¯) Sweetest of dreams!  My Precious Love Logan
------(. /(")(")\ .) ¯`☆¸.✫˚¯`☆
...¨︵¸︵( ░░ ) .︵. ︵
.......(´░░░░░░´░░ ) ✫. ☽¨¯*。.☆¨*。

My husbands brother and his wife with my husband and I


My husbands cousin


Kim and Drew have a new dog now 2 dogs and 1 cat



Logan with his friends playtime in Seoul




Memories made to last forever





My husband's brother left their cousin in the middle and my husband on the right


Two fabulous men my husband and his brother


Paul when we were in British Columbia

She glances at the photo and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes 
~Frank Deford~


Paul on our 3 week honeymoon in Hawaii

She glances at the photo and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes 
~Frank Deford~


Paul and I at the Rainforest Cafe some years back


“How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flown.
How did it get so late so soon?”~Dr. Seuss

☆╮✿ ╰☆╮✿ ╰☆╮✿ ╰☆╮✿ ╰☆╮✿ ╰☆╮✿ ╰☆╮✿
"Some things in the world are far more important than wealth, 
one of them is the ability to enjoy simple things." ~Dale Carnegie




"Waiting with hope is very difficult but
true patience is expressed when we must even wait for hope.
I will have reached the point of great strength once I have learned
to wait for hope."
George Matheson

This quote read on the fabulous blog
Bluebird Notes
Link in the Sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment