Thursday 21 November 2013

Beautiful and Amazing

http://twistedsifter.com/2013/11/single-thread-wrapped-around-thousands-of-nails-kumi-yamashita/

I love these so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CG18FPCj0

and this too


⋱ ⋮ ⋰ Good morning, I hope everyone has a great start to 
⋯ ◯ ⋯ their day. Enjoy and hugs always! ♥♥
⋰ ⋮ ⋱ .



My cousin Wendy's creation for Thanksgiving
and beautiful as always.


If we all could see the world through eyes of a child, we would see the magic in everything." Lets learn from the little ones, who are far better teachers of things that truly matter, they know how to live life and be happy. Don’t cut their wings, let them explore as that's what life is all about


“Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you, dare to love again.

When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.

When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.

When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be!” 
― Steve MaraboliLife, the Truth, and Being Free


http://amazingbeautifulworld.com/wild-life/10-amazing-photos-of-animals-in-the-womb/
Amazing photographs


"Love Liberates. It doesn't bind. Love says I love you. I love you if you're in China. I love you if you're across town. I love you if you're in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you. I'd like to have your arms around me. I'd like to hear your voice in my ear." ~ Maya Angelou ~ 

November

Briskly tingling, the days have chilled.
With exhilarating crispness the air is filled.
The barren branches of the oaks
Form lacy networks of roughhewn spokes
Etched in contrast of bolder hue
Against a sky of deepest blue.

Busily engaged are the fallen leaves
In a lively dance with the autumn breeze
Noisy flocks of feathered races
Gather to travel to warmer places
While those of us they leave behind
Warmth in hot cider and firesides find
This is the thrill that memory craves
Of refreshingly brisk November days.


The longest post I will ever do.. And the most real too.... Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about...Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me. Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--Let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to COPY & PASTE this one... NO SHARE BUTTONS. Let the positive intentions go viral.

As posted by my beautiful friend Judith on Facebook.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubeVUnGQOIk

Beautiful to watch especially this time of year




Little touches of Christmas Magic around
our apartment condo

 Christmas stocking hung on our door for Santa




I love the touches everyone is adding to their balconies




http://positivemed.com/2012/09/21/being-left-handed/

My Son is left handed

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Love all the touches of Christmas around your home.
    Both our daughter and son are left handed and interestingly enough none of our families are left handed - so don't know how that came about.

    Happy weekend,
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete