Friday 18 October 2013

Happy Friday

♥⊰✿░H░A░P░P░Y░⊰✿░A░U░T░U░M░N░⊰✿ ⊰✿ 



May the Sunshine brighten your heart Today!






Our eternal sunshine and springtime
Everything is bright with Logan in our lives


Father and Son sharing time watching
Monster University
the best thing to spend on your children is TIME

((¯`♥´¯)) "Lovingly greet each moment as it comes."

✿.*.¸.*¨`*•✿


((¯`♥´¯)) "Lovingly greet each moment as it comes."

✿.*.¸.*¨`*•✿


。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。* "

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ

From heart to heart and home to home
Soul to Seoul with love

Distance is just a measure to see how far love can travel



ℒℴѵℯ ~♥♥~ ℒℴѵℯ ~♥♥~ ℒℴѵℯ ~♥♥~ ℒℴѵℯ ~♥♥~ ℒℴѵℯ ~♥♥~
"Children show in their playful smiles, the divine in 

everyone. 

This

simple goodness shines straight from their hearts."

~ Michael Jackson



http://www.atlasofwonders.com/2011/11/zhangye-danxia.html

Beautiful photographs sent to me by my sweet friend Liz.

Thank you 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARnr0BRL4vQ

Video on you tube courtesy of my son Justin

Thank you


Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda



No comments:

Post a Comment