Monday 14 October 2013

Forever Thankful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc1E4Z9o_dI

I love this song


Beautiful creations by my gorgeous friend Dani.
Thank you Dani for your golden gift of friendship
and for loving me so well all through the years.



And a song forever sentimental to my heart.


Thanksgiving a day of family, food and festivities and prayers to God
for all the blessings in our lives♥

“Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.”
~MFK Fisher
I am defined by my family
Family faces are truly magic mirrors for me..............
I treasure every golden moment I can spend with those I love
With every moment shared an absolute blessing♥


Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

♥▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
Happy Thanksgiving to all my beautiful family and friends.
Praying for those in need of blessings♥
♥▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
Thanksgiving Day

The day is cold but brisk and bright
Families gather, their hearts are light
Beams of happiness shed their ray
They are glad it is Thanksgiving day
Thanksgiving day with all it means
Tables laden, festive scenes
We wonder as we look around
as the turkey so tenderly browns
At the sauces and pies we see
Are we as thankful as we should be?

Thankful for our strength and health
For the richness of untold wealth
For the goodness of those we love
for the sun and stars above
For a country as great as ours
With the freedom of its powers
Let us bow our heads and say
"Truly this is Thanksgiving Day."

~Marguerite E. Halker

♥▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my beautiful family and friends.
Praying for those in need of blessings♥
♥▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥




Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

~ R. Warren



To all my family and friends who are celebrating Thanksgiving today
I share I care
I love you very much
I thank God for each and every one of you.
Thanks for the joy, the love and the glorious memories we share.

The greatest gift is people loving people and when we love
we are but one step from Heaven.


Thanksgiving

Thank you for the world so sweet
Thank you for the food we eat
Thank you for the birds that sing
Thank you God for everything.

Happy Thanksgiving
Let us have love, and more love, a love that melts all opposition, a love that conquers all foes, a love that sweeps away all barriers, a love that aboundeth in charity, a large-heartedness, tolerance, forgiveness, and noble striving, a love that triumphs over all obstacles.
~Abdul Baha


Let us have love, and more love, a love that melts all opposition, a love that conquers all foes, a love that sweeps away all barriers, a love that aboundeth in charity, a large-heartedness, tolerance, forgiveness, and noble striving, a love that triumphs over all obstacles.
~Abdul Baha


Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings
friends that turned into family
dreams that turned into reality
and always for love sweet love.
Thanks for loving me so well.





God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.
Have you used one to say "Thank You?"
~William Arthur Ward

(¯`✻´¯) Give  kindness, every chance you can. It can make a big difference. 
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ϡ₡ღ.¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ϡ₡ღ


Ƹ•✿ Autumn Leaves are Falling ✿•Ƹ 
✿•*¨`*•. (ˆ◡ˆ) (ˆ◡ˆ) .•*¨`*•✿



If you have a strong belief in yourself, be good to those who are good to you,stay humble, keep a  sense of humour, don't take life so seriously and stay positive then you can face and over come any difficulties and obstacles in life.
And always be thankful for your many blessings



Finally, the true test of a thankful heart comes when we are thankful during anxious times and despite trials that come our way.
This one truly relates to me especially this year and I seen this last test for a thankful heart on the fabulous blog Mennonite Girls can cook.
Link on my sidebar.


I love Jennifer Lopez songs

one I love
and here is the other
I love this song

If you had my love by Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment