Saturday 26 October 2013

Believe

You are stronger than you know. Stand brave against the winds.
You are stronger than you know. Stand brave against the winds.



You are stronger than you know. Stand brave against the winds.

It seems almost everyone I know has had a most difficult year this 2013
and we are all ready to welcome 2014
Hang on and be strong everyone.
We conquer and never crumble in  spite of it all

Now to bring some sunshine

Logan you are my eternal sunshine and spring.
I love you with all my heart
Your Halmeoni



Logan enchanted at Costco as always.

My boy lollipop he makes my heart go giddyup

Oh the look


Logan your childhood is enriched and enchanted
just like you 





Beautiful relaxing music



He looks at the world as if everything is pure magic.
May he never lose that most beautiful quality of life.







No comments:

Post a Comment