Saturday 1 June 2013

Rabbit Rabbit

Rabbit Rabbit


Photograph of my son with Rabbits they were caring for .........for a friend a while ago.

Kim and Drew are on their way back to Australia.
Safe travels.


Ahram sent me a video this morning of Logan walking and making cute noises
It is a slice of Heaven indeed.



Babies are bits of stardust hand blown by God's own hands and Logan is my eternal springtime.
What magic he has brought into my world.




Aunt Margaret's Funeral Mass is this morning.

Paul's Mom used to say blessed be the grave that the rain falls upon.

It is pouring rain.

Love and prayers for my Cousin Cheryl and husband and all the family.

Those who live forever in our hearts are never far away♥


http://www.jamaicabyles.blogspot.ca/2009/08/gaelle-boissonnard.html

I love this ladies art.

http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/ambassador/alicia-keys.html#get-involved?CPID=SOC_FBNA1000036

Send her your photographs if you like


Dear God,
From Oklahoma to the Midwest,
nature's storms are threatening lives
and causing great fear.
Please calm the storms
and comfort all hearts.
And so it is.
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment