Monday 3 June 2013

Monday Morning



Kim and Drew landed safely in Australia she was not home

even a day when on another jet plane she flew this time for work..........

I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again.

Soon one of our lovely relatives Chantelle will be visiting 

Seoul for her presentation there and she will get a chance to 

visit with Justin and Ahram and Logan.


Everyone is all excited.





Sweet Logan loves his books and play time and fun

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle
but rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong
true love can be and can travel heart to heart♥


This little boy brings everyone so much happiness joy and Love
He is a bright shining star
I love you Logan

Your Halmeoni♥






Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your 

hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for 

love. ~ Unknown


You don't have to live worried or stressed out. Keep God 

first place. Honor Him with your life, and you will come into 

destiny moments where you see God supernaturally 

protecting you.


~ Joel Osteen




Think Happy Peaceful Loving Thoughts



❀..•*¨`* It makes a difference....

Happy Monday! 




The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt. ~ Frederick Buechner

*Please make the call and volunteer to visit the lonely and forgotten elderly. They need our love so desperately. 



⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ Please don't waste.*´¯`.¸¸.☆
⋰ ⋮ ⋱ your time... on what "could have" been!.*´¯`.¸¸.☆
✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
╬♥═╬╬═♥´¯) ¸.☆¸.✿¸.•°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°•.•.¸ღ¸☆´ ¸.✿´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥


(¯`·.¸*?*¸.·´¯)
"In every crisis there is a message.
Crises are nature's way of forcing change -
breaking down old structures,
shaking loose negative habits
so that something new and better can take their place."
~Susan Taylor~ྀ.
=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬

⋱ ⋮ ⋰ 
⋯ ◯ ⋯Love
⋰ ⋮ ⋱ ƸӜƷ Blessings
ʚįɞ .' ه `' ه ` ه `' ه Integrity
.ه `' ه ` ه `' ه' ه `' ه ` ه `happiness 
ه .̆ . ه ʚįɞ ه `' ه ` ه `' ه ` ه Faith`



♥♥♥This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss. I am strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!♥♥♥
I am blessed to be a blessing.Amen 

Affirmations are a very powerful tool in supporting positive thinking and are very effective in changing life patterns and perspectives.



Throughout the years of your life you will face many challenges, remember that you can climb the highest mountain, drive through the roughest storm, soar across the bluest sky, or even sail across the roughest waters. It is only destined by your attitude where you will end up in life. The most important thing is don't let yourself get lost in the crowd. ~Angela Duvall


No comments:

Post a Comment