Monday 24 June 2013

A New Week Begins

≈♥≈☼≈♥≈☼≈♥≈☼≈♥
All that is eternal in me
Welcomes the wonder of this day,
The field of brightness it creates
Offering time for each thing
To arise and illuminate.
~ John O'Donohue ~


Has anyone seen that gorgeous Super Moon in the night sky?

Amazing

We are hoping to catch the fireworks in the distance from our balcony tonight on the Detroit River.

With any luck we will be able to catch some glimpses and enjoy.

Have a fabulous Monday.

Staying indoors as it is very hot and humid outside.

I do much better in central air.

Smiles

I go for my walks very very very early in the mornings.

While it is still cool outside.





I love beautiful umbrellas from Asia...............

All of these photographs are courtesy of Flickr I believe



Always always always say something nice.

May the Universe grant me

The power of water to accept with ease and grace that which
I cannot change
The power of fire to change with energy and courage those things which  I can
The power of air to know
with intuition and wisdom which is which 
The power of Earth to continue with strength
and steadfastness on my journey


I love John Legend
I love this song so very much


´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
The child whispered, "God, speak to me"
And a meadow lark sang.
The child did not hear.

So the child yelled, "God, speak to me!"
And the thunder rolled across the sky
But the child did not listen.

The child looked around and said,
"God let me see you" and a star shone brightly
But the child did not notice

And the child shouted,
"God show me a miracle!"
And a life was born but the child did not know.

So the child cried out in despair,
"Touch me God, and let me know you are here!"
Whereupon God reached down
And touched the child.
But the child brushed the butterfly away
And walked away unknowingly.

ƸӜƷ˜”*°•.•.¸ღ¸☆´ ¸.✿´´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Ravindra Kumar Karnani


No comments:

Post a Comment