Tuesday 26 February 2013

A-Z


Me and my Son dancing at their Canadian wedding reception here in Ontario Canada July  2011
He chose All You Need is Love for our special dance♪

Their  original wedding was in Seoul September 18, 2010

Me hugging my beautiful daughter of the Heart Ahram
on their wedding day in Seoul.


Me hugging my fabulous Son on his wedding day in 
Seoul September 18, 2010

It was a very very happy day full of so much love.





A-Z Idea as seen on my sweet friends's blog

http://comesitbymyfire.blogspot.ca/
Thanks Relyn


Age: I am 60 in numbers but much younger in spirit I am told. 

Bed size: We have a queen size. 

Chore I dislike: The worst thing my Sister and I had to do was to go through all our beloved Mom's things 6 years ago when she died suddenly and decide what to keep and what to donate and what to give to other family members.  Terrible time!
I hung on to many of her things and the above top picture I am wearing her necklace and earrings...........I have mementos of her all over but mostly in my heart♥


Dogs: We currently have no fur angels but have had many in the past. We had a dog and siamese cats.


Essential start to my day:  A morning kiss from my husband, prayer and  a positive attitude, and to focus on our many blessings.

Favorite color: Blue currently for my sweet Logan Love but I love pink and all pretty pastels for Spring. 

Gold or silver: I regularly wear both.

House or aparment: Home

Instruments played: No talent at  this!  But I admire people that can and I love music.  Some of my favorite instruments the piano, the drums, the mandolin and the harp.

Job title: Domestic Goddess and lover of life

Kids:One Fabulous Son and 3 inherited children

Live: in Ontario Canada

Married: very happily married 19 years to Paul and 19 years to my former husband who passed away in 1992 my Son's Father Robbie

Never again: Not listen to the voice of my own heart and intuition. 

Other fun fact: I have many friends that I feel so close to one I have met only once and others not at all but we are kindred spirits indeed.   I have pen pals all over and love to write hand written letters and cards.  I also love to receive them.  

Pet peeve: Gossip and mean people. Rudeness and people always on their cell phones especially when they are with you.  

Quote: Kindness is the highest form of wisdom

Right or left handed: right

Siblings: one younger Sister, one in Heaven.

Time you wake up: 4:00 a.m. on weekdays as I am on the weekends.

University: Never attended but I have taken some courses at College. and I try to learn something new each and every day.  I feel life teaches us great things if you just pay attention.

Veggies you dislike: Overcooked soggy ones or ones with no taste at all.

What makes you run late: Nothing I am always early or right on time

X-rays: Usually at the dentist. 

Yummy food: My husband cooks for me most days and I love my son's cooking and food at some of my favorite restaurants..........  

Zoo animal you love: I am not a lover of zoo's as I don't like seeing animals caged and not living in their natural environment.  but I love elephants but not in zoos but perhaps with all the ivory poaching going on they may be safer in zoos.   

thanks Relyn♥



ƸӜƷ
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗(¯`v´¯)
║╚╣║║║║╩╣.`•.¸.•'
╚═╩═╩═╩ƸӜƷ ❤ GOOD MORNING My LOVELY FRIENDS
ღ´´¯`•. ¸¸. ི♥ྀ. ... HAPPY TUESDAY!!
"Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter."✿◠‿◠)
(Dodinsky)¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
KEEP on SMILING ღ¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿❤✿
•..¸✿ღ¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿❤✿




These days, in our materialistic culture, many people are led to believe that money is the ultimate source of happiness. Consequently, when they don’t have enough of it they feel let down. Therefore, it is important to let people know that they have the source of contentment and happiness within themselves, and that it is related to nurturing our natural inner values.




Korean Love Sign


Love is all you need



A real man treats his lady like a Queen, And a real lady treats her man like a King.


http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/02/25/good-deed-has-big-return-for-u-s-homeless-man/

☼ Another wonderful day full of positive energy and endless possibilities. Only good things can come when you let go of something negative. To each day comes change, to each life an end, what we do along the way decides how we will be remembered. Love the people who treat you right, Pray for the ones who don't. Life is 10% what you make it, and 90% how you take it.....♥



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Loved reading your A-Z and finding out more about you. Lovely post and thanks for sharing.
    Hope you are having a wonderful week

    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet friend........Love you
    Jeanne
    X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't this fun? I loved learning more about you. Take care, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Relyn and yes it was fun.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete