Our beautiful flowering plum tree in the front of our home
I cannot wait to see this sight again come spring...........
My lovely friend Dani sent to me this beautiful link
You may enjoy it too.
Another beautiful creation from my friend Dani
A happy family is but an earlier Heaven.
Tomato Basil Tortellin Soup from the Blog
Mennonite Girls Can Cook
- Cook garlic in oil over medium heat until fragrant.
- Stir in broth, tomato juice and tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Beautiful video of spring blossoms..........
Justin is once again on an ice climb. I always pray for his safety and all in the group.
Be safe be well and always angels bless you and troubles neglect you
Logan turned 8 months of age January 31, 2013
8 months of pure joy and love and happiness for us all
Love you Sweet Prince
l i v e ☆ l a u g h ツ l o v e ♥ g r o w ☼
CALM IN CHAOS
In the midst of the flurry - clarity.
In the midst of the storm - calm.
In the midst of divided interests - certainty.
In the many roads - a certain choice.
~Mary Anne Radmacher~