Friday 8 April 2016

And the celebrations continue

Happy birthday Mom! Hope you have a wonderful day today and lets celebrate it together this summer. Can't wait to see you and Paul in 2 and half months. Xoxo




Blessings from my beautiful family
We shall celebrate joyfully this summer
all the days we cannot be together

And let the celebrations continue

Thank you everyone
for loving me so well and making every day of my life
a celebration of love

Hello Happiness
Now I must invite Miss Spring to my party
I miss her

"Friendship is a knot tied by angels' hands"
~Anonymous~




Lora and Reinhold so proud to read this
Congratulations to you and your family members




(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´**[̲̅L̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅V̲̅][̲̅E̲̅] [̲̅Y][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅U] [̲̅A][̲̅L][̲̅L]
¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)HAPPY WEEKEND DEAR FRIENDS!
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`*












Beautiful sentiments from all over the world
I am truly blessed
Thanks dear Shelley for this lovely image


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkmMzKIFNyo
As seen on the lovely blog The Dutchess


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRwQIuDeapE&nohtml5=False

How lucky I am to be living the charmed life I lead
Thank you for the love

To be happy in life just love one another.











When I say, 'I wish you enough', it means that I want you to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain you.
So here are my ‘Enough’-wishes for you..
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hello's to get you through the final good-bye..



2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! dear Jeanne and wishing you a wonderful year ahead. How great that your family will be coming soon for a visit. Woohoo!
    Sending love and hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and hugs and glorious wishes

    ReplyDelete