Sunday 6 March 2016

Soulful Sunday

The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry


A book I hope to reserve at the Library
Recommended on the Beautiful blog Soul Aperture

Thank you

Thank you Mary and Matthew for the beautiful bouquet of tulips

I saw two beutiful plants yesterday
Medinilla and Helleborus

I cannot wait to fill the balcony with a pot of pansies, pussy willows ribbons
and all kinds of beautful flowers

Sixty degree temps F expected this coming week.

Enjoying watching Season 4 of House of Cards one of my favorite shows

My golden trio in Vietnam


Soon we will be walking with this little love
this summer during their visit
The times goes by so fast
Now he will be 4 when we see him.
Golden moments to treasure forever


My loved ones in Cambodia at Christmas
all photographs taken by my Son



“Flower petals in the breeze look like a butterfly flapping its wings. My love for you takes flight like a white orchid blushing pink.”

― Jarod Kintz



*╰╮. ≀ .╭╯ ☽
. ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣ Wishing "YOU" a bright day...
. ☾ ╭╯˙≀˙╰╮*
May your day be uplifted
filled with sunshine and warmth

the shining rainbows of hope

the white clouds of dreams
the gentle softness of breeze
the sweet smell of fresh air.

May your day be uplifted
from start to end
filled with joy and happiness
untroubled and serene.

May your day be uplifted 
in all that you do.

~Unknown Author~


✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
Grandchildren complete life's circle of love.

I will let them be little, fill their hearts with laughter, help them grow wings.
Nurture their sense of wonder, Inspire them to believe in magic, and love them like there is no tomorrow



If you are able to make someone happy do it





Trees I love trees it amazes me how old this one must be
growing amongst ancient ruins


We need
songbirds
and
Church bells
and the smells and sights
of Spring-green
to keep us human
~Rene Dubos~



En Istenem Jo Istenem Leesudodik mar a szemen De a Tied mindig nyitva Vigyazz a kis Mire a nap ujra felket
Csokolhassuk egymast reggel
Amen
Prayer in Hungarian
In English it Translates to

My God My Good God. My eyes are closing, but yours are always open.
Watch over all of my beloveds. When the sun rises again may we kiss each other,
May we bless each other.
Amen




Thanks my darling Cheryl for this magical wish graphic and for you
I love you 
Make a wish for us dear one


No comments:

Post a Comment