Monday 14 March 2016

Blessings



Today I met the wonderful Paul
on March 14, 1993
and forever my life has been blessed with thee









Once in a lifetime God grants to us a great love
I have been blessed twice with both of my husbands
and also my Son and his son
The men in my life are very sacred to me

My bell of love shown here at my former home
I now have it on our condo balcony
Spread love every chance you get
In every way you can


Whispering love bell story Each whispering bell comes with the wish that when you hear the bells chime you will be reminded of the beauty around you in the hearts of your family and friends. It is also said that every time a bell rings a new angel is given a pair of beautiful wings






Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera. 
Yousuf Karsh

That's me darlings always wearing my lipstick
Muuuuuah
Kisses


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Congratulations and enjoyed seeing all your lovely photos.
    Hope you are having a great week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete