Wednesday 2 March 2016

Flower Power

http://its-mademoiselle-love.tumblr.com/

Flowers lots of pretty ones



Pretty pink tulips against a winter snow storm
Yesterday


Pussy willows I love and fresh flowers until my 
spring therapy arrives outside

“Flower petals in the breeze look like a butterfly flapping its wings. My love for you takes flight like a white orchid blushing pink.”

― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE



Stock of Belle's of Ireland I always buy for my husband
March 1st for his March 21st birthday 
and for luck of the Irish embracing his beautiful 
Mom in Heaven her Irish heritage

Pussy willows always a must


Orchid and cyclamen flowers


























Fresh flowers always a must until my spring therapy 
arrives with flowers everywhere outside

Soon Spring will arrive in all of her glory
A time of new beginnings




No comments:

Post a Comment