Friday 1 January 2016

Hello Happiness

Hello Happiness
my words for 2016

A little smile
A word of cheer
A bit of love from someone near
A little gift from one held dear
Best Wishes for the coming year
Happy 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uqrvlioBA

Happy Happy New Year
I love it when children sing



I wish you the courage to be warm when the world prefer that you be cool.
I wish you success sufficient to your needs;
I wish you failure to temper that success.
I wish you joy in all your days; 
I wish you sadness so that you may better measure that joy.
I wish you gladness to overbalance grief.
I wish you humor and a twinkle in the eye.
I wish you glory and the strength to bear its burdens.
I wish you sunshine on your path and storms to season your journey.
I wish you peace in the world in which you live
and in the smallest corner of the heart where truth is kept.
I wish you faith to help define your living and your life.
More I cannot wish you,
except perhaps love,
to make all the rest worthwhile.



























May all that is unlived within you blossom into a future graced with love.
John O'Donohue

and as always on the first of the month

Rabbit Rabbit

*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
::: (\_(\...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
*: smile emoticon' :') ::: rabbit rabbit :::
•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dear Jeanne and best wishes for good health, happiness and prosperity.
    Sending love and hugs for a wonderful 2016 and thanks for your friendship and all you share.
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my sweet friend. Love you Jeanne

    ReplyDelete