Monday 28 December 2015

Happy Birthday my Son

"there is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart." - Washington Irving

Justin you are stardust you are golden

I am so very proud to be your Mother

Happy Birthday my Son


Justin as a baby with his cousins



















ღ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ(ˆ◡ˆ)ღ
Wishing you a day as sunny as your smile,
as warm as your heart, and a day as wonderful
as you are!





\\


I love Enigma
I love you 



\\

There is purity in living beautifully. To indulge in the small ecstasies, the small pleasures. Silk dresses, white tea, gold, sunshine, carved crown molding. It is all malleable, atmospherically- our lives. Simplicity, blue palms, white wines, whipped espresso. You create your paradise out of all these simple luxuries, and that’s purely religious. True divinity wades in the warm oceans of bliss.


" Your ambition should be to get as much life out of living as you possibly can – as much enjoyment, as much interest, as much experience, as much understanding. And not to simply be what is generally called a “success”. "

- Eleanor Roosevelt 


☆҉‿ℒℴνℯ´⁀☆҉ ~ ☆҉‿ℒℴνℯ´⁀☆҉ ~

My Son you are such a wonderful kind and caring person
A great husband and Father and Son
and teacher
The world is blessed with you in it

Happy Birthday
With much love


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ1q3u_fD4w
My Song for you my Son

Go forward in the direction of your dreams
Live the life you have imagined
Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment