Thursday 5 March 2015

Wind Chimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEoaHcy-84

I love Furin's Japanese wind chimes and all wind chimes


My beautiful friend Dani has created another
one I love so much
Wind Chimes and a beautiful girl

~Be happy and Keep smiling~
(¯ `. • (((¯ ◠ ‿ ◠ ))).¸. ')
"NEVER let anyone steal your joy."
~ Mike Richards~

As sun rose in the early dawn
And skies were lit with gold,
I saw the clouds go passing by
And watched my dreams unfold,
For as the morning breeze did blow
It softly spoke to me,
The wind chime played the sweetest song
A graceful melody.

I rested in the leafy shade
Whilst there I thought of you,
I closed my eyes and there I wished
That you were with me too,
And as the noontime breeze did blow
Across the summer sky,
The wind chime played the sweetest song
That through the air did fly.

As shadows started falling
On the dark deserted ground,
I heard a gentle ringing then
So beautiful the sound,
For as the evening breeze did blow
And glowing sun did set,
The wind chime played the sweetest song
I never shall forget.

I watched the fading afterglow
That slowly slipped away,
Beneath the dark horizon far
To close another day,
And as the twilight breeze did blow
And stars did shine above,
The wind chime playrd the sweetest song
The sweetest song of love. 
I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.
~ J. B. Priestley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KF28MIcSYI

They sing so beautiful

Wealth is not an absolute. It is relative to desire. Every time we yearn for something we cannot afford, we grow poorer, whatever our resources. And every time we feel satisfied with what we have, we can be counted as rich, however little we may actually possess.”


― Alain de Botton,

No comments:

Post a Comment