Tuesday 17 March 2015

Luck of the Irish for Us All


A Wish for a Friend
Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers—
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours—
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!
An Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

“Christ shield me this day: Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ on my right, Christ on my left, Christ when I lie down, Christ when I arise, Christ in the heart of every person who thinks of me, Christ in the eye that sees me, Christ in the ear that hears me” (from “The Breastplate of St. Patrick”).

Every year for St. Patrick's Day
I buy a stock of Belle's of Ireland Plant
(green one)


Spring is the Queen of all seasons♥
Have I ever mentioned how very much I love Spring?




If you're enough lucky to be Irish, you're lucky enough! ~Irish Saying


"Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me"
Saint Patrick


St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic. ~Adrienne Cook

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
'May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.'

If you're enough lucky to be Irish, you're lucky enough! ~Irish Saying


St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic. ~Adrienne Cook


Céad míle fáilte - a thousand welcomes in Gaelic

Beautiful creation and verse from my dear friend Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment