Sunday 1 March 2015

Smile ♥ (\__/) (>'.'<) (")_(")♥•.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥ Rabbit Rabbit

Rabbit Rabbit

Happy March 1st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAhFDvcE_ko&feature=player_embedded
Rabbit Rabbit



Rabbit Rabbit


A Wish for a Friend
Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers—
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours—
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!
An Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

Every year on March 1st
I buy a stock of Belle's of Ireland Plant
(green one)
To bless my husbands birthday month
with the luck of the Irish 
and for his lovely Mother in Heaven
who was of Irish decent.


There is also blue flowers all over our home always
for our Logan

I love Katie Melua
I especially love this song by her
I will be there


Spring is the Queen of all seasons♥
Have I ever mentioned how very much I love Spring?

May March bless us all with the very best indeed.

Many beautiful places to see



I also bought myself one stem of my favorite
Pussy willows


From my former home  
Pussy willows and pansies were 2 things that were always
in abundance



Spring is soon to arrive in all of her glory



How out of breath you are!
Dear March, how are you?
And the rest? Did you leave Nature well?

Oh, March, come right upstairs with me, 

I have so much to tell!



Emily Dickinson. 


It is the first mild day of March
Each minute sweeter than before
There is a blessing in the air........

William Wordsworth

March arrives, the last hurrah of winter and the first whisper of spring.  Slowly our spirits reawaken along with the natural world, from a long winter's slumber.  Branches that just days ago were bare, now blossom with new growth.  Deep within we feel stirrings of hope.  Turn over the earth in the inner garden.  This month we plant seeds of the fertile soil in our souls.

From the  book Simple Abundance
A daybook of Comfort and Joy
Sarah Ban Breathnach



March bustles in on windy feet, and sweeps my 
doorstep and my street. She washes and cleans 
with pounding rains, scrubbing the earth of winter 
stains. She shakes the grime from carpet green till 
naught but fresh new blades are seen. Then, 
house in order, all neat as a pin, she ushers gentle 
springtime in."
 ~Susan Reiner, Spring Cleaning

Thanks Dani~♥

A Change In The Year


It is the first mild day of March
Each minute is sweeter that before,
The redbreast sings from the tall larch
That stands beside our door.


There is a blessing in the air, 
Which seems a sense of joy to yield
To the bare trees and mountains bare;
And grass in the green field.
--William Wordsworth



"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come."-  Chinese proverb  


"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."-  James M. Barrie  


"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -  Marcel Proust  

Here comes the Sun☼

A most fitting song with the hopes of Spring arriving
soon after the long long winter


Happy Birthday greetings to our lovely
family member Frances
Much love and many blessings to you 
May God bless you always♥



 “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible spring.
And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.”
~ Albert Camus



Smile ♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")♥•.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Happy March and I loved seeing your lovely post.
    You must be looking forward to Spring and warmer day
    Enjoy the week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. March came in like a lamb for us and sometimes can be our harshest month ~ we trudge on with the hope knowing the days are getting longer and although the calendar will welcome Spring ~ we know once April comes the snow will melt and we just may see our flowerbeds before June! Love the Sarah Ban Breathnach quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my friend, for your encouragement to keep blogging. I've decided to stick with it. At least for now. Trying... Glad we are doing this together - side by side. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely as always!
    happy march xo

    ReplyDelete