Sunday 14 December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETUsWqhbs
I love the way Robert Downey Jr Sings





A hero is someone who has given his or her life for something bigger than oneself.
Joseph Campbell

You don't only become a Father the day your child is born but also with every moment shared throughout your lives.


One single grateful thought raised to Heaven is the most perfect prayer. G. E. Lessing




This coat that Sophia is wearing used to be her mom's, Ashley wore this coat when she was 4years old:)

════════════•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•═══════════════

⊰۝░T░H░E░۝░A M A Z I N G  SOPHIA░░۝░R░O░S░E░۝⊱

════════════•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•═══════════════


Aunt Ruth always decorates Grandma's room so lovely with 
all the things we all buy for Grandma



Grandma's bulletin board
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Grandma's bulletin board




A church that lights up

And her stocking was hung by her door with great care
in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there

I love the Christmas tree at the nursing home
all pink and purple and silver sparkles and fairies



O Holy night





3 sparkling trees

“We do not remember days, we remember moments.” ~ Cesare Pavese
Everyone is in a festive shopping Christmas mood

Starbucks at Indigo a customer of their does this 
arrangement for them for each season as a gift
I love the owl

I don't get out to Russell Woods much any more
but when I do it is certainly
Tra La La for my Fah la la for the joy of seeing those I miss so 
very much each day.
Everyone spoils me silly out there but I must say
LaSalle spoils me silly too
smiles



⊰✿░S░U░N░D░A░Y░✿░3.░✿░A░D░V░E░N░T░⊰✿

A beautiful song by Enya 
Father in Heaven

A Christmas Wish:
We wish you the joy of Christmas,
The spirit's sweet repose,
We wish you the Peace of Christmas,
To mark the old year's close,
We wish you the Hope of Christmas,
To cheer you on your way,
And a heart of Faith and Goodness,
To greet each coming day.

Author Unknown.  A verse on the newsletter from Grandma's nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment