Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Blessings

Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder



Card designed for me by my dear friend Nia
Thank you 

Logan's special double CC for the year 2014

His first trip to Canada and his new life began in China
August 2014
.
*.˛.° ˛°. .


Faith makes all things possible
Love makes all things easy
Hope make all things work.


Each Christmas finds me longing
For Christmases now past,
And I am back in childhood
As long as memories last.
~Carice Williams

Flowers from my husband and a little tree for Logan
and special Christmas napkins







Run run as fast as you can
you cannot catch me I am the gingerbread man






http://www.wisdompills.com/2014/02/05/18-essential-rules-of-living/




No comments:

Post a Comment