Wednesday 17 September 2014

Beautiful wreaths


Beautiful wreaths


I love bittersweet wreaths and bittersweet accents







Omamori is a Japanese amulet commonly sold at religious sites and is dedicated to particular Shinto deities as well as Buddhist figures. It serves to provide various forms of luck and protection.

Both phiotograph and text from Geisha Moments on Facebook regaarding Omamori


I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHW-mQxyH1s
Beautiful music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inHrBDo1klw
The Autumn Soothing so beautiful indeed


(¸.•´*(¸.•´*(.¸. •* ✿Everything will happen when it’s meant to be. Sometimes our expectations try to make us want things to happen faster. But, everything has it’s divine timing and we will be much happier in life if we can accept that truth.
═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment