Thursday 15 May 2014

Kimmi Dolls


I love my Kimmi Dolls and all things from Asia

This is not my actual photograph it was posted on Facebook


✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
═╬╬═=╬╬═╬╬═╬╬═=╬
Wishing you dreams that 
inspire you, love that lights
up your day, and JOY around
every corner you turn.*¨`*•..¸✿ 


Leave the worries of last night to darkness and let the light of motivation and inspiring things take control of your mind and actions. Start a beautiful morning and end up with a successful and blessed day. Smile 

as read on facebook

"Friends... ❉
they cherish one another's hopes.
They are kind to one another's dreams."
❉~Henry David Thoreau ~❉


Take the path that makes you happiest.

Joy is contagious

As read on the fabulous blog BellaMumma.  Thank you 



Once you read the DIY foot mask recipe, you'll want nothing more than to spend the night on the couch with your feet in this concoction and your remote aimed at your favourite Foxtel channel!
Here's the how-to-do's:
1. Start with two whole cucumbers {one per foot}, two tablespoons lemon juice, and two tablespoons olive oil; puree in a blender. 

2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and heat to a warm temperature. 

3. Place half the mixture in a large ziplock baggie and half in a second baggie. 

4. Slide your feet into each baggie, rubbing on the cucumber mask until each foot is fully soaked. 

5. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, pop your feet up, then rinse with warm water. 

 The cucumber is refreshing and reviving for tired toes, the lemon helps exfoliate, and the olive oil deeply moisturises for super softness. 

{Source: Glamour}
- See more at: http://www.bellamumma.com/2014/05/make-date-to-treat-your-feet-tonight.html#more



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG08ukJPtR8

Love this song

If I were a month, I'd be April, May or June
If I were a day, I’d be a day shared with those I love...

If I were a time of day, I’d be early early morning when I first wake up...

If I were a font, I’d be Happy Family

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin....

If I were a direction, I’d be one that my heart was pointing me towards...

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a beautiful piece of baby furniture...

If I were a liquid, I'd be rose bath gel...or baby products


If I were a gemstone, I'd be a diamond or an emerald for Logan and my late beloved Mom's birthstones for the month of May... and a family ring of the birthstones of those I love

If I were a tree, any oriental tree or Mimosa or Crape Myrtle or any blossoming tree of Spring

or any tree from my Mom and Grandmothers former home or my home in St. Clair Beach



If I were a tool, I'd be a pen to communicate in love with those I love or a computer

If I were a flower, I'd be a beautiful Spring bouquet or a gorgeous pink fragrant rose



If I were an element of weather, I'd be a big sun shine...

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a well loved guitar or a harp




If I were a colour, I'd be PINK or BLUE for Logan

If I were an emotion, I'd be love and happiness.


If I were a fruit, I'd be a nectarine


If I were a sound, I'd be the sounds of my loved ones voices or any song I love or birds singning


If I were an element, I'd be gold

If I were a car, I'd be a Cadillac Escalade...


If I were a food, I'd be a meal cooked by my Son.


If I were a place, I'd be any country my Son was living in with Ahram and Logan


If I were a material, I'd be soft and pastel...

If I were a taste, I'd be sweet :)


If I were a scent, I'd be lilacs, roses, and the smell of those I love and lily of the valley


If I were a body part, I'd be the eyes the windows to our souls


If I were a song, I'd be every song I love rolled into one


If I were a bird, I'd be a Love Bird (not in a cage) Crane or a bluebird or a dove


If I were a gift, I'd be everything you ever wanted!

If I were a city, I'd be anyplace my son lived with Ahram and Logan:)


If I were a door, the door leading to happiness and my loved ones..............


If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of beautiful pastel spring shoes or baby shoes or wedding shoes


If I were a poem, I'd be...

any poem written for me

No comments:

Post a Comment