Friday 23 May 2014

Friday




❦~ Wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh ~❦
In our consciousness there are wounds also,
lots of pains. Our consciousness also needs to rest
in order to restore itself. Our consciousness is just
like our body. Our body knows how to heal itself if
we allow it the chance to do so. When we get a cut
on our finger we don't have to do anything except to
clean it and to allow it the time to heal, because our
body knows how to heal itself. The same thing is
true with our consciousness; our consciousness knows
how to heal itself if we know how to allow it to do so.
But we don't allow it. We always try to do something.
We worry so much about healing, which is why we do
not get the healing we need.
Only if we know how to allow them to rest,
can our body and our soul heal themselves.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~
Happy Friday


The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.- Elizabeth Kubler Ross

“Sometimes I need 
only to stand 
wherever I am 
to be blessed.” 
—Mary Oliver



“Great Mystery,
teach me how to trust my heart,
my mind,
my intuition,
my inner knowing, 
the senses of my body,
the blessings of my spirit.
Teach me to trust these things
so that I may enter
my sacred space
and love beyond my fear,
and thus walk in balance
with the passing of each
glorious sun. ”
~ Lakota Prayer

"Within yourself is a stillness, a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself."
~Herman Hess



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YImup67BRac&app=desktop

Thanks to my lovely cousin Cheryl for always putting a song in my heart♫
Love you Gorgeous  Muah

No comments:

Post a Comment