Thursday 12 September 2013

Love only creates more love. Spread the word.





Abundance Prayer sent to me by my dear friend Lora

Abundance Prayer

Please Help Me Divine Beloved be someone
who can feel wildly open to receiving.

Let me know my own value, beauty and
worthiness without question.
Let me allow others the supreme pleasure of giving to me.
Let me feel worthy to receive in every possible way.

Change me into One who can fully love, forgive
and accept myself... so I may carry your Light
without restriction.

Let everything that needs to go, go.
Let everything that needs to come, come.
I am utterly Your own.

You are Me.
I am You.
We are One.

All is well.

toshasilver©2013

Elaine thanks for the most fabulous day yesterday
It warmed my heart in every way.

I am truly blessed with wise wonderful people all around me

Thanks everyone for making me happy and so very loved.

I love each one of you with all my heart♥

I spent the morning at the dentist smiles

I went to the drugstore while waiting for a prescription and browsed through the new fall vogue issue
Fabulous
and have been listening to the new John Legend songs from his latest CD listening to them on You Tube

two of my favorites

Love the song Dreams and most especially
Love love love this song Made to Love

by John Legend

Thanks so much for always putting a song in my heart♥

And another lovely song from my cousin Cheryl


Elliott Yamin One World


If you like suspense thrillers may I recommend the movie
The Call with Halle Berry

Thanks Elaine for the heads up.





No comments:

Post a Comment