Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hot Hot hot today and tomorrow

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯) 
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
Happiness held is the seed;
happiness shared is the flower.
~Author Unknown~

Be careful sweet loves in the Windsor area a heat advisory is issued for today and tomorrow.

Stay cool and happy and healthy



http://jamesrusselllingerfelt.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/beautiful-advice-from-a-divorced-man-after-16-years-of-marriage/

Beautiful letter written by a man divorced after 16 years of marriage.



I love all my beautiful gifts from my son and his wife from Asia and all the lovely things people do for me daily.

I thank God for my many blessings.

Much love

Jeanne

Her love was entire as a child’s, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring…"

-Far From The Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy

Today why don't you  love a little deeper
Laugh a little louder
Hold the ones you love a little tighter

Because tomorrow is never promised.


When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
~Victor Frankl



Since I've been loving you
All of my love


Thank you


Led Zepplin songs very special to me.
Robbie and I went to every Led Zepplin concert and our son loves them too.

I love them have been dreaming of them the last 3 nights.
smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment