Monday 8 April 2013

Thank you


╔══╦╗────╔╗─╔═╦╗────╔╦╦╗•°☯°•
╚╗╔╣╚╦═╦═╣╠╗╚╗║╠═╦╦╗║║║║_./'\._
─║║║║║╬║║║═╣╔╩╗║╬║║║╠╬╬╣*•. .•*
─╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝╚══╩═╩═╝╚╩╩╝/.•*•.\
✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿`*•✿


Thank you to all my family and friends for the multitude of good wishes and lovely sentiments and surprises for my birthday.

I love you all so very very much indeed.


God bless you all real good







Happy birthday, Grandma! I love you soooo much. ♥


This made my birthday an absolute slice of Heaven♥

I love you so much Logan and Ahram and Justin

I cannot wait until we can be together in love♥


We are all blessed again today with the gift of life. Thank God and let's make something good today. Help others who need help. Think of others who are less fortunate.


There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” - John Lennon



No comments:

Post a Comment