Friday 26 April 2013

Success

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way."
- Robert Kiyosaki

Have a fabulous Friday

Looking at the big full moon in the night sky the last few evenings.

It is supposed to be a lovely weekend.

Enjoy everyone


PEACE ☮ LOVE ❤ H A P P I N E S S ☺
...
┏━━┳━━┳━━┳━━┳━━┓♡
┃┏╮┃┏━┫╭╮┃╭╮┃┏━┛ⓞ
┃┗╯┃┗┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┓☮ⓤ
┃┏━┫┏┛┃┏┓┃┃┏┫┏┛♡ⓣ
┃┃♡┃┗━┫┃┃┃╰╯┃┗━┓☮
┗┛☮┗━━┻┛┗┻━━┻━━┛♡




  • Good day .... my wonderful family and my dear friends .... ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫ ˚❀‿❀˚
    The sun is shining the birds are singing and it feels like spring♪♥


Laughter is timeless,
Imagination has no age,
And dreams are forever......
~TINKERBELL~☆¸.•´¯`•.¸☆..✫...(⁀‵⁀,)
"The secret of change
is to focus all of your energy,
not on fighting the old,
but on building the new.

- Socrates


✻❤♡•••★•••♡

Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.
~Jacques Prévert



"Now and then, it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."
Guillaume Apollinaire



No comments:

Post a Comment