Sunday 18 October 2015

Have a Soulful Sunday



.´¯) ¸.*´¯) ღ
ღ(¸ ☼´ (¸..¸¸. ♫
´¯`*.♫¸¸.´¯`☼.¸¸.^¨¯`*♫
........((...........))
__ (''''''''')o (''''''''')o _"I believe the nicest and sweetest days 
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__ are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those
that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly,
like pearls slipping off a string.” ~L.M. Montgomery

/█\/█\
.||. ||.
´Birds do it´✿´¯`•.¸¸.❥
´Bees do it`♫´Bees♫´❀´¯`•.¸¸.❥
♪´✿´¯`•.¸¸.❥
❀❀Let's Fall in ԼOƔЄ✿✿

/█\/█\
.||. ||.
Heavy showers of blessings, with strong
winds to blow all of your worries away,
followed by warm hugs and kisses to
put a smile on your face.
☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.
Each moment in a day, has its own value: Morning brings hope, Afternoon brings faith, Evening brings love and Night brings rest. I hope you find them all today.
☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.

Still love a turkey dinner the most


Cheers I love Bella Pilar cards







Made for me with love by my dear friend Nia

Have a gorgeous soulful Sunday 



'Everyone knows how much I love my Starbucks
Thanks a latte


Bella Pilar beauty

Beautiful Bella Pilar card



I love these  pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment